Friday, September 18, 2009

Well today is my first day of blogging. I am posting this picture to get you to try and guess the make of the car? My favorite genre of photography is Sports / Action. This year I hope to build upon my current skill set, that in turn will help me start my own business. My best photographic memory shooting a surfing series for "Mazatlan Surf Center. My payment for this is 5 days of surfing instruction.

Well thats it for today

So much for that. Quick walk to Photo Central. Man that place is my Kryptonite. I can't seem to walk out of there without a hundred dollar hole in my wallet. Batteries, water bottle and film for Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that this is a nice photograph, I really like the detail. As to what type of car, I say vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this photo. I like the detail in the lights but would not be able to guess what kind of car this would be...great work :)

    ReplyDelete